Choosing the right toys for your child's age is not only a matter of choosing toys that will attract, entertain and teach them, but also a matter of safety. If you have recently been exploring the aisles of toy stores, you probably know that choosing the right toy can be tricky. Not only do you want toys that you are sure will not pose a risk to your child, but you also want to choose toys that will help your child reach their full potential.
Research shows that children equipped with adult-friendly stimulation toys will help children better develop their physical, cognitive, and creative skills. By learning which toys are age-appropriate for your child, you can help them stimulate the connections in their brains that are responsible for building your children's future intelligence. You can get these toys easily via https://planetgames.eu/ for the better and developed future of your child.
Image Source: Google
Children under six months:
- Bright colored cell phones stimulate vision
- An active center to encourage interventions in machine management development
- The mirror is designed with your baby in mind, to encourage your child to examine the face
- Shocks and teething rings that introduce babies to new textures.
- Board Books – Even at this young age, reading to your child will help them initiate language development.
6 to 12 months:
During this time, it is important to focus on playing interactively with your teenager. Additionally, look for the following types of toys to further stimulate your child's growth and learning:
- Play music and make sounds
- Fitness center and baby activities to stimulate crawling
- Blower to stimulate physical activity
- Start the telephone to inspire communication through impersonation
- Soft dolls and cuddly toys
- Wood and soft blocks for arranging, filling, and throwing games