Are you seeking for some information about How To Setup Netgear Wifi Extender? If your answer is yes, then, you are at the right page. Here, in this page you will get to know step by step instructions for Netgear Extender Setup. Before you start setting up your Netgear extender, there are some important things that you should keep in mind. It is necessary to place your extender in the same room as that of your home router. Make sure the extender should get proper power supply.
You need a workable home wifi network. It is also important that you have more than two web browser installed on your desktop or laptop. If you having problem while log in Netgear wifi range extender setup page due to the web browser issue then, you can go with another browser. Now, follow the instruction given below to setup your device-
- Connect the extender with your default wifi device.
- Open network manager and open to Netgear_ext Network.
- Open web browser in your desktop or laptop.
- Go to default mywifiext login webpage and create your account if you don’t have already.
- Choose the network that you want to extend.
- Click on the next Button.
- At last step, click on the finish button.
If you still unable to setup Netgear Wifi Extender then, Please feel free to reach out to My Wifi Ext Fix expert technicians and get the required help.